Discover the real reef as you join Sunlover Reef Cruises luxury day cruise to the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef by fast, air-conditioned catamaran. Departing daily from the Reef Fleet Terminal in the heart of Cairns, our Cruises offer the highest quality experience in discovering the beauty of the Great Barrier Reef.
Introductory and certified scuba diving, the world famous Seawalker(R) Platform Helmet Diving*, guided snorkel tours and deluxe helicopter scenic flights are optional tours available too.
Whether you want to get wet or stay dry, there are numerous activities available for you to enjoy. Or simply just relax, sit back and marvel at the serenity.
Departs Reef Fleet Terminal, Cairns 9:30am, Returns Cairns 5:30pm
- Between 4 to 5 hours at the reef
- Delicious hot and cold buffet lunch with seafood
- Glass bottom boat cruise & Semi-submersible coral viewing
- Marine Touch Tank: Where you can touch some of the reef's unique marine creatures
- Onboard reef ecology presentation by Marine Naturalist
- Children's wading pool
- All day snorkelling including equipment
- Underwater observatory
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC)
Rates & Availability